Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Did It!!!!

I FINALLY FINISHED MY HAIR!!!!!!! That was one of the most exhausting and interesting things that I have done in my life. Although I can barely feel my fingers, I have to say I really enjoyed the entire process. It took me awhile to get the hang of adding the extensions, but once I got it down, I was on a roll. And it turned out pretty good for my first time. I'll probably end up having to re-do it in a few weeks though. But oh well. Practice makes perfect!! I'm not going to write a long blog today because I need to go work out before it gets too late and I get lazy lol. Oh yeah, and just a side-note: I absolutely love that now all I have to do with my hair when I work out is pull it back in a pony tail =) Braids are AMAZING. <3







3 comments:

  1. Very cute!...you did a great job:))

    Take care, zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    zainabs vintage & more-
    http://shop.ebay.com/abdul3529/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until you do mine!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete