Thursday, August 11, 2011

9 more days!

In exactly 9 MORE DAYS, I will have been without a relaxer for 3 months!!! I am so proud of myself for not giving in to the creamy crack. It does help that I tucked my hair away under these micro braids for about a month. But now I have a dilemma. I'm REALLY, REALLY ready to do the Big Chop. It's getting to the point where I'm beginning to get very anxious and antsy lol. In fact, I may just chop it off on my 3 month anniversary. I'm just so ready to embrace ALL of my natural hair. I'm sick of hiding it or trying to hold on to my damaged relaxed ends. There's no point. I'm gonna to have to get rid of it anyways. So why not just get it over with?? It's not like my hair is super long right now and I'm afraid to lose all the length. I already have a short hair cut, and I even tried out the straw set look (my profile pic) and loved it! So what the heck is stopping me??? I think I'm going to do it!!! Hopefully next Saturday will be the big day =) <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Make SURE you have a plan as to what you're gonna with your hair before the big chop. There's no turning back. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea, I definitely have a plan. I've been researching and watching YouTube videos like crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete