Saturday, August 20, 2011

Coming Into My Own Now

I am LOVING my hair!!! Like really loving it! I'm starting to figure out what products my hair likes and dislikes. And the curls are starting to become more and more defined. I'm so excited!!! And on top of that, I've never received so many compliments about my hair, even when I was relaxed. All day at work I received compliments about my hair, now that everyone is getting used to it. And I'm glad too! Although all that ultimately matters is what I think about my hair, receiving positive feedback from others is just icing on the cake!!! I am soooo happy about my decision to do the Big Chop! =)



4 comments:

  1. Big congrats on your BC!!!, Thats exciting. Compliments are always nice :)). I'm on break now from blogging but when I saw you had BC'd I just had to leave a comment.

    Welcome aboard my fellow fabulous natural...Enjoy..enjoy...enjoy!!:))

    Take care,
    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you're able to give a big sigh of relief. You've gotten over the biggest hurdle and now you can embrace your new you, fully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's goin on? You seem to have fallen off the face of the earth? You okay?

    ReplyDelete